Investor and Philanthropy Advisory
For Seafood and Clean Energy Investors, Investment Funds and Grant Makers
What we can do for you:
- Advise on deal opportunities and risks, using our expertise in the seafood and clean energy sectors to give you in-depth perspectives on the markets and impacts.
- Support your work on existing investments to improve their performance, market access, or get technical assistance.
- Offer strategic guidance to design and implement innovative investment and philanthropy programs.
- Connect you with our extensive network of global partners globally where it can help you to expand or learn.
- Provide full confidentiality and anonymity as required.
Some typical services we offer::
Supporting Investors with Deal Analysis and Sector Insights
- Analysis of business growth potential, impacts and market context
- Evaluation of deals using our extensive networks of experts
- Identifying syndication partners
Assisting Investors to Optimize Existing Investment
- Identifying barriers to growth and scaling
- Finding partners for venture growth and impact creation
- Technical support and partnership building
Identifying and Structuring Investment Opportunities
- Sustaining impacts while preserving financial upside
- Sourcing and vetting deals.
Transitioning Initiatives from Grants to Investment
- Strategies to bridge “capital gaps” between grant and private investment for innovative social enterprises
- Organizational effectiveness evaluations and strategies for future impact creation
- Analysis of grant portfolios and identification of opportunities for effective transition strategies to debt or equity investment
Creating and Implementing Philanthropic Strategies
- Creating a strategy and focal points for foundations and impact investors
- Advice on partnerships and strategies to invest in change making initiatives.
- Developing programs that integrate the use of grants, investment and other assets to deliver outcomes